- 2023 SUTTONS BAY POND HOCKEY 2023|
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2022 LSC SOCCER SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2022 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- 2022 LATE SUMMER TENNIS COURT SCHEDULE
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- ICE RINK RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
The park is located on the corner of Broadway & Lincoln St.
Volunteers flood the area and groom the ice for skating and pick up hockey games. During the winter one accessible porta-jon is provided. The area is lighted during evening skating. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE TOWNSHIP OFFICE at 271-2722 TO SEE IF THE RINK IS OPEN FOR USE.
In February, on every Tuesday, the rink hosts the Suttons Bay Pond Hockey Tournament.
The Township does not allow camping nor overnight parking.
The Township enforces the Michigan Leash Law (MCL.287.262) requiring dogs to be on leash at all times. Owners must also pick up after their dogs and dispose the waste as noted at each Park.
View the side bar on this web site to download the reservation form.
[url=uploaded files/003.pdf] Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (44.974804, -85.653530).