- SURVEY LINK FOR 2024-2028 5 YEAR PLAN DEVELOPMENT |
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2023 LSC SOCCER SCHEDULES
- 2023 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2023 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2023 TENNIS Court Current Schedule Fall 2023
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- ICE RINK RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
- 2023 SUTTONS BAY POND HOCKEY 2023
Volunteers are always appreciated and can help maintain the existing parks or can get truly involved with future development. The current 5-Year Parks and Recreation Plan is available on line (also on this web site).
1) Herman Park- Yearly installation/removals of all court windscreens, pruning around the pond, picking up trash, maintaining dog pop stations, cleaning off picnic benches under the pavilion, etc.
2) Vic Steimel Park- Clean metal picnic benches/benches and pick-up any loose trash or debris around the beach area.
3) Graham-Greene Park- Clean wood picnic tables and pick up any loose trash or debris.
4) Ice Rink Park- Clean off wood picnic tables and metal benches. Pick up any loose trash or debris.
5) 45thParallel Park- Suggested items to be discussed at a later date.
Any other suggestions can be directed to the Parks Supervisor. Please leave them with the clerk at the Township Office.