- 2023 SUTTONS BAY POND HOCKEY 2023|
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2022 LSC SOCCER SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2022 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- 2022 LATE SUMMER TENNIS COURT SCHEDULE
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- ICE RINK RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A 45 acre, untouched parcel that will be open to the public for walking, hiking and mountain biking. The terrain is rough and challenging. We are working with MDOT on a plan to develop pedestrian access from the existing 45th Parallel pull-off on M-22 and hope to have it completed by mid-2023.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (44.996736, -85.635984).