- SURVEY LINK FOR 2024-2028 5 YEAR PLAN DEVELOPMENT |
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2023 LSC SOCCER SCHEDULES
- 2023 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2023 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2023 TENNIS Court Current Schedule Fall 2023
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- ICE RINK RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
- 2023 SUTTONS BAY POND HOCKEY 2023
A one-acre parcel located off of Nanagosa Trail on Stoney Point. The park has rocky beach frontage on Grand Traverse Bay. The Leelanau County Road end provides small boat launch. Picnic tables and grilles are available. ADA accessible picnic tables are provided. One portajohn is available. No potable water.
The Township does not allow overnight camping nor parking.
The Township enforces the Michigan Leash Law (MCL.287.262) and requires all dogs to be on leash at all times. Owners must also pick up after their dogs and dispose of the waste properly as noted at each Park.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or locate by GPS (44.989129, - 85.600247).