- Tennis and Covid 19 Guidelines|
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2022 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2022 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A one acre parcel located off of Nanagosa Trail on Stoney Point. The park has rocky beach frontage on Grand Traverse Bay with a small boat launch. Picnic tables and grilles are available. ADA accessible picnic tables are provided. Portajohn available. No potable water.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or locate by GPS (44.989129, - 85.600247).