- Tennis and Covid 19 Guidelines|
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2022 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2022 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A beautiful and quiet 15 acre parcel located on Grand Traverse Bay. The park is located at the north end of the township is accessible from M-22. The beach frontage is rocky but has occasional sandy patches. The park has a large wooded area for hiking. Picnic tables and grilles on site. Portajohns are provided. No potable water available.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (45.035509, -85.598552).