- 2023 SUTTONS BAY POND HOCKEY 2023|
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2022 LSC SOCCER SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2022 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2022 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- 2022 LATE SUMMER TENNIS COURT SCHEDULE
- DISC GOLF COURSE LAYOUT
- DISC GOLF SCORE CARDS
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- ICE RINK RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A beautiful and quiet 15 acre parcel located on Grand Traverse Bay. The park is located at the north end of the township is accessible from M-22. The beach frontage is rocky but has occasional sandy patches. The park has a large, wooded area for hiking. Picnic tables and grilles on site. One Portajohn is provided. No potable water available.
The Township does not allow overnight camping (rustic or otherwise) nor parking.
The Township enforces the Michigan Leash Law (MCL.287.262) and requires all dogs to be on leash at its Parks. Owners must also pick up after their dogs and dispose of the waste as noted at each of the Parks.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (45.035509, -85.598552).