- Tennis and Covid 19 Guidelines|
- Pickleball and Covid 19 Guidelines
- FRIENDS OF HERMAN PARK NEWSLETTER
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2020 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2020 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2020 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- DISC GOLF COURSE
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
Suttons Bay Township Parks|
Welcome to Suttons Bay Township Parks. Explore the parks in our community. We are focused on developing accessible active recreation at Herman Community Park located at the corner of Herman Road and County Road 633 (Center Hwy.), just south of the Suttons Bay School Complex.
The Park features soccer fields, an 18 hole disc golf course, (4)USTA Tennis Courts and two Pickle Ball Courts.
From the parking lot take a stroll on the 1/2 mile accessible paved trail to the 1 acre pond. There you will have access to the kids fishing dock, a small shade structure and several picnic tables.
The new 3600 sq. ft. pavilion is complete. The township website has information about reservations, rules and costs for its usage.