- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN|
- YOUTH SOCCER
- PICKLEBALL COURT CAMPAIGN
- 2019 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2019 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- TENNIS INSTRUCTION
- DISC GOLF COURSE
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A beautiful and quiet 15 acre parcel located on Grand Traverse Bay. The park is located at the north end of the township is accessible from M-22. The beach frontage is rocky but has occasional sandy patches. The park has a large wooded area for hiking. Picnic tables and grilles on site. Portajohns are provided. No potable water available.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (45.035509, -85.598552).