- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN|
- YOUTH SOCCER
- PICKLEBALL COURT CAMPAIGN
- 2019 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2019 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- TENNIS INSTRUCTION
- DISC GOLF COURSE
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A one acre parcel located off of Nanagosa Trail on Stoney Point. The park has rocky beach frontage on Grand Traverse Bay with a small boat launch. Picnic tables and grilles are available. ADA accessible picnic tables are provided. Portajohn available. No potable water.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or locate by GPS (44.989129, - 85.600247).