- Tennis and Covid 19 Guidelines|
- Pickleball and Covid 19 Guidelines
- FRIENDS OF HERMAN PARK NEWSLETTER
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2021 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2021 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2020 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- DISC GOLF COURSE
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
A one acre parcel located off of Nanagosa Trail on Stoney Point. The park has rocky beach frontage on Grand Traverse Bay with a small boat launch. Picnic tables and grilles are available. ADA accessible picnic tables are provided. Portajohn available. No potable water.
Click here to view and print a map of the area or locate by GPS (44.989129, - 85.600247).