- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN|
- YOUTH SOCCER
- PICKLEBALL COURT CAMPAIGN
- 2019 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2019 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- TENNIS INSTRUCTION
- DISC GOLF COURSE
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
The Leelanau Trail|
Enjoy the scenery on the trail as you follow the old rail bed in Leelanau County from Traverse City to 4th St. in the Village of Suttons Bay. About half the Trail is paved and half unpaved (hard pack dirt two-track). Click here for more information. The vision is to eventually extend the trail to Northport.
Click here to view and print a map of the area.