- Tennis and Covid 19 Guidelines|
- Pickleball and Covid 19 Guidelines
- FRIENDS OF HERMAN PARK NEWSLETTER
- SOCCER FIELD CAMPAIGN
- YOUTH SOCCER
- 2021 PICKLEBALL COURT SCHEDULES
- 2021 PICKLEBALL RESERVATIONS
- 2020 TENNIS PROGRAMS
- DISC GOLF COURSE
- PARK RESERVATION FORM
- PAVILION RESERVATION FORM AND RULES
- TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION PLAN 2019-2023
The park is located on the corner of Broadway & Lincoln St.. During the summer and fall it is a quiet open space.
During the winter volunteers flood the area and groom the ice for skating and pick up hockey games.
In mid February the site hosts an all day competitive pond hockey tournament.
The area is lighted, has picnic benches and portajohns.
The Ice is Ready! Small kids and big kids try their skating skills. Pick up hockey games abound!
Click here to view and print a map of the area or by GPS (44.974804, -85.653530).